- Education: National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology, Doctor of Philosophy in Management
- Courses: Business Software Package, Financial English, International Communication for Business, Business English Listening and Conversation, Technical English Writing, Reading Strategies,
- Area of Specialization: Business Software Package, Multimedia Software Package, Information Management, Electronic Commerce, Negotiation, Public Relations, English for Specific Purposes (Business and Management), English teaching
- Cheng-Se Hsu and Yi-Feng Yang, 2015, “Understanding CRM Performance: The mediating role of customer satisfaction,” ICIC Express Letters, Part B: Applications, Vol. 6 No. 8, pp. 2153-2157. (EI)
- Meng-Hsiang Hsu, Li-Wen Chuang and Cheng-Se Hsu, 2014, “Understanding Online Shopping Intention: The Roles of Four Types of Trust and Their Antecedents,” Internet Research, Vol. 24 No. 3, pp. 332-532. (SSCI)
- Meng-Hsiang Hsu, Chun-Ming Chang, Cheng-Se Hsu and Hsiang-Lan Cheng, 2014, “Examining the Role of Perceived Value in Virtual Communities: Its Antecedents and the Influence of Experience,” Behaviour & Information Technology, Vol. 33 No. 5, pp. 502-521. (SSCI)
- Majidul Islam, Yi-Feng Yang, Yu-Jia Hu and Cheng-Se Hsu, 2014, “Factors affecting balanced scorecard usage,” International Journal of Business Information Systems, Vol. 17 No. 1, pp. 112-128.
- Yi-Feng Yang, Yu-Chin Wu, Cheng-Se Hsu and Chin-Shih Tsai, 2013, “Customer Relationship Management in the Banking Industry: The Mediating Role of Information Technology,” ICIC Express Letters, Part B: Applications, Vol. 4 No. 2, pp. 469-474. (EI)
- Meng-Hsiang Hsu and Cheng-Se Hsu, 2012, “Understandign Online Group-Buying Intention: the Role of Trust, Trust Transference and Conformity,” Advances in information Sciences and Service Sciences (AISS), Vol. 4 No. 12, pp. 37-45. (EI)
- Meng-Hsiang Hsu, Cheng-Se Hsu, Yi-Feng Yang and Chen-Yuan Chen, 2012, “Information Technology and Satisfaction in the Bankign Industry: the Mediating Role of CRM Implementation,” ICIC Express Letters, Part B: Applications, Vol. 3 No. 3, pp. 529-534. (EI)
- Cheng-Se Hsu, Kuei-Feng Chang and Ming-Hui Lao, 2015, “Facebook: A new channel for teacher-parent communication,” Proceedings of 2015 the 10th Annual conference on Applied English at CYUT: Innovations in Language Teaching and Businesss Communications, Chaoyang University of Technology (Taichung, Taiwan), pp. 42-43.
- Cheng-Se Hsu, Kuei-Feng Chang and Ming-Hui Lao, 2015, “Exploring factors affecting parents’ intention to use Facebook to facilitate children’s Englsih learning,” 第十六屆電子化企業經營管理理論暨實務研討會, 彰化縣大葉大學
- Meng-Hsiang Hsu and Cheng-Se Hsu, 2014, “Exploring factors affecting continuance intention in the group-buying auction,” 海峽兩岸大學校長論壇暨科學技術研討會, 彰化縣大葉大學, pp. 69-84.
- Cheng-Se Hsu, Majidual Islam and Yi-Feng Yang, 2014, “Studies of CRM: Management Capabilities and the Mediating Roles of Customers satisfaction,” Proceedings of the 2014 International Academy of Business Disciplines Conference (San Diego, USA), pp. 38.
- Cheng-Se Hsu, Yi-Feng Yang and Jeanne H. Tuan, 2012, “Understanding Job Satisfaction: The Role of Transformational Leadership and Leadership Trust,” Proceedings of the 2nd Business English Teaching Forum, Shu-Te University (Kaohsiung, Taiwan), pp. 26.
- Meng-Hsiang Hsu and Cheng-Se Hsu, 2011, “The Impact of Conformity, Group Efficacy and Trusting Beliefs on Online Group-Buying Behavior,” Proceedings of the Corportate Goverance and Business Conference (Boston, USA), pp. 164-177.
- Meng-Hsiang Hsu, Li-Wen Chuang and Cheng-Se Hsu, 2011, “The Impact of Trust Formation and Transference on Online Group-Buying Behavior,” Proceedings of the Corportate Goverance and Business Conference, (Boston, USA), pp. 151-163