- Tang, Chihsia. 2016. The Interplay of Cultural Expectation, Gender Identity, and Communicative Behavior: Some Evidences from Compliment-Responding Behavior. Pragmatics and Society (in press). [SSCI]
- Tang, Chihsia. 2016. Managing criticisms in US-based and Taiwan-based reality talent contests: A cross-linguistic comparison. Pragmatics, 26(1):109-136. [SSCI]
- Tang, Chihsia. 2015. The influence of the addressers’ and the addressees’ gender identities on the addressers’ linguistic politeness behavior: Some evidence from criticisms in Taiwanese media discourse. Pragmatics 25(3): 477-499. [SSCI]
- Tang, Chihsia. 2015. Applications of stalling mechanisms in Chinese-English bilinguals’ L1 and L2 spoken discourse. International Journal of Bilingualism 19(1): 92-114. [SSCI]
- Tang, Chihsia. 2013. Planning unit in speech production: Evidence from anticipatory retracing in spoken Mandarin Chinese narratives. Chinese Language and Discourse 4(2): 253-275.
- 101/05/26-101/05/28 Speech reiteration in Mandarin Chinese spoken discourse. Presented at the 6th Lodz Symposium on New Developments in Linguistic Pragmatics at University of Łódź, Poland.
- 102/03/15-102/03/16, Application of stalling strategies in L1 and L2 spoken discourse. Presented at the 3rdInternational Conference on Foreign Language Learning and Teaching at Thammasat University, Thailand.
- 103/05/30-103/06/01, Evaluation in media discourse: Managing criticism in Taiwanese talent shows. Presented at the 6th International Conference on Intercultural Pragmatics and Communication at University of Malta, Malta.
- 104/11/06-104/11/07, Managing criticisms in US-based and Taiwan-based reality talent contests: A cross-linguistic comparison. Presented at Manchester Forum in Linguistics at University of Manchester, England.
- 105/06/15-105/06/18, Gratitude communication in academic written acknowledgement: Gender variation. Presented at Sociolinguistic Symposium 21 at University of Murcia, Spain.
- 106/05, 15-105/05/17, The interplay of cultural expectation, gender identity and communicative behavior: Some evidences from compliment-responding behavior. Presented at the 8th Lodz Symposium on New Developments in Linguistic Pragmatics at University of Łódź, Poland.